Hi ladies and gents! After posting about the products I regret buying, I thought why not throw a giveaway?
I'm sure many of you would like to try these products so... you can enter the giveaway using the rafflecopter below but you state via comment which products you would like to get and I will decide in the end how many winners and which products you will receive! You might receive two or three but definitely more than one. This way you can get something that you actually picked!
So the products are:
- Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Scrub from Neutrogena: It makes my skin dry.
- Moisture Match for Combo oily skin from Garnier: Leaves my skin soft but my T-Line becomes oily after an hour or so.
- Porefessional primer from Benefit: Covers pores well but makes my skin dry unless my skin gets super oily which doesn't happen all the time.
- Vitamin Pore Cleanser from Elisha Coy: It just doesn't work! It seems fake.
- Protective Fluid Foundation S from Paul & Joe: Good foundation but it's too orange, drying my skin and not enough coverage for me. Suitable for super oily skin!
- Aqua Petit Jelly BB in shade 2 from Holika Holika: I got the wrong shade! Too dark for me!
- Banana Yogurt Mask wash off from Skinfood: It does what it says but the smell is so strong artificial banana and I hate it..
Remember all these products are used but I'm going to disinfect anything I can before I send them to you! Also this giveaway is international :3
a Rafflecopter giveaway Good luck everyone!