Hi there everyone! Yesterday I received my second and last order for my birthday that I ordered from sasa.com! See Birthday Haul #1.
- Eyelash Curler No. 71 from Koji - Already used it and it curled my lashes very very well without hurting my lids! Yay!
- Oil Blotting Paper Super Absorbent from Kanebo - For my oily T-Line
- Hello Kitty Rosy oil Blotting Paper from Kai - I love Hello Kitty (^_^)
- Tomatox Whitening Massage Pack from TonyMoly - I used a sample and loved it! It really helps my face turn from red back to normal!
- Sun Block Oil-Free, Sun Protection for sebum and pore control effect from Laneige - My first Laneige product! I hope it's good~!
- Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil from Kose - I need this to remove my makeup!
- Earl Grey & Macaron sheet mask from My Beauty Diary - I only order one of these because I just wanted to try it.
- Strawberry Yogurt sheet mask Set from My Beauty Diary - Decided to get a full pack of these even though I've never tried them before but I'm in need for a sheet mask suitable to my combination type skin that doesn't contain Aloe Vera. It makes my skin go dry for some reason ^^;
- Strawberry Spongy Hair Curlers from Belle Madame - I've wanted to try these since I saw Etude House's but I wanted something cheaper. Very cute!!
- Lily Bell Patting Cotton Puff from Suzuran - Haven't tried them yet but looking forward to it!
This is the first time I order from sasa! I'm very satisfied with them, probably going to order again!
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?
Thank you for reading