Hi everyone! I've skipped a few months' favorite but I'm back with a video this time! I hope you don't mind!
I'm also setting up my new laptop so I don't have all the software I need yet! Excuse my bad photo o.o;
So my April Favorite products are:
- Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub from Neutrogena - Contains Salicylic Acid and it smells like Green Apple! I love the smell! Also, it leaves my skin matte but soft!
- Flower Moistfull Cream from Etude House - Deep moisture and high absorbent! It won't be absorbed well if silicone-style toner is applied before the cream. Suitable for dry to normal skin. Click for full review here!
- Cats Wink Skin Shiny Base in Mint from TonyMoly - Essential for red skin. Green cancels red. I can't apply makeup without it because my face looks red due to hormonal issues. Doesn't make my T-line oily. Click here for full review!
- Strawberry Yogurt Sheet mask from My Beauty Diary - Minimizes Pores and Moisturizes. Makes my face go oily after every use but minimizes the pores nicely! Suitable for dry skin with huge pores.
- First eyeshadow from i-Divine Glory 767 by Sleek - Gold shine! Used to highlight and give iridescent gold shine on skin!
Hope you liked my video and post!